Thursday, March 06, 2008

I've been tagged! Thanks, Yvonne

This is a long one....here goes! :)
Copy and paste this post then change the answers to yours.


A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My daughter, Cyndi 1st, Randy 2nd (is that bad?)
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, definitely pie. Never been a fan of cake.
D- Day of Choice: Friday! It's always been my favorite day of the week.
E- Essential Item (s): Money, cell phone, chap stick moisturizer
F-Favorite type of music: Oldies, easy listening
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour Patch Kids ;)
H- Hometown: Tacoma, WA
I- Indulgence(s): Ice cream or cheesecake, neither of which I have more than a couple times a year at most.
J- January or July: January, but only because July is typically in the 100s here in the desert.
K- Kids: 2 girls, 1 boy and 11 grandkids!
L - Last movie: on HBO - To Die For with Nicole Kidman in her best performance, IMO
M- Marriage Date: December 9, 1983
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 bro
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!! and a bunch of other weird ones
Q- Quote(s): No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.....Eleanor Roosevelt
R- Reason To Smile: Eleven grandchildren
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Four: Darla, Lea, Roz, Nichole
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm pretty much an open book, I seriously can't think of anything!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor?!?? I'm a carnivore, the way God created us to be and why He made animals in the first place.
W- Worst Habit: Biting my lip when I'm nervous, anxious or bored
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: They're both uncomfortable, so I'll pass thanks - LOL
Y- Your Favorite Food: (see Indulgences) Ice cream or cheesecake
Z- Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: