You can't even imagine the noisy clatter going on over my head right now. Yikes. If you've never been in the house while the roof is being torn off, let me tell you it really does sounds like they are coming through the roof! That's the project that is going on this very moment. Long overdue, Randy is replacing our roof this week. He found someone to come and give him a hand. I worry a little with his back that he'll do too much, but, thankfully, he is good about knowing his limitations -- it only took 50 years and a broken back to do that!
I'm going to TRY and concentrate on scrapping today, but we'll see how that goes with the shenanigans on the roof! They started on this end of the house so maybe by the time I have another cup of coffee and grab a bagel they'll be done with the worst of it in this spot.
We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment