Well, it finally happened. Carol, aka Mrs.LeftyFixIt, was finally called on the carpet for stealing someone else's story and posting it on her blog! WOOHOO!!!
Daniel Meyer, who wrote the motorcycle story in his book, replied with the email below after he told Lefty to get it off her blog. (Sure wish I had a copy of THAT email! LOL) Someone (wish it had been me actually! LOL But alas, I can't take credit) wrote to the author of the motorcycle story and he emailed Lefty telling her to yank it!! Obviously, Lefty is livid (and a normal person would be embarrassed but apparently she's not normal) because she has now ressurected the stolen taser story AND not only that, but she has added her own comments using the names of others.....me included. She is always stealing the writings of others and calling them her own, adding her husband's name or other personal ditties so people (stupid ones) think she wrote it herself. What a lieing sack of shit bitch. Anyone who has half a brain knows that Ruth, Mae, Jayne, me, and probably Julie and Susan (if they are actually real people and not just Lefty faking it again) would not leave comments such as this on Lefty's blog. Especially when the story she shared is a widely known internet email that's been circulating for years that she simply plagiarized as her own. For some reason, she seems to take pride in plagiarizing. But then she also thinks it's hilarious that her husband STOLE FLOWERS FROM GRAVESITES (poinsettas) over Christmas a couple of years ago and she bragged about it on her blog. Which is appalling since her husband's job is closely related to law enforcement. Just goes to show how low white trash will go I guess. Yes, Carol, I have no doubt you are reading this or at least sending your buddy over here to read it for you. Go to hell you fucking bitch.
Email from Daniel Meyer:
One of your readers pointed me at your blog entry about “lefty’s” blog that plagiarized my “Neighborhood Hazard” story (the squirrel story).
Frequently folks get this story via email (it has become very popular and is widely circulated without permission) and don’t bother to look up the author…or deliberately remove author credit…Since I do not allow posting of my material without credit (and certainly not altered text) I generally contact that poster and ask them to remove it.
Since “lefty” provided no contact information on her blog, I asked the host (typepad) to investigate the infringement. “lefty” has now removed the post.
I appreciate your taking a stand on copyrighted works and plagiarism. Write on!
Thanks! CUAgain,
Daniel Meyer
(Author. Adventurer. Electrician.)
http://lifeisaroad.com
5 comments:
Shar I can't believe Carol has the balls to re-write you comment on her blog! I plan to join you all in contacting Typepad about her.
The sad thing about it is sick people like her will just find another place to play their game. Much like the deviants who move from playground to playground looking for children to prey on.
:J
I'm not surprised that she replaced everyone's comments with words of her own. It wasn't just my comment that she changed. She's so twisted she changed the comments from me, Jayne, Ruth, Mae, Julie, Heather and Susan. She probably even made up Heather and Susan and just posted what she wanted anyway.
Regardless, it is a very sick person who needs attention so desperately they will steal, lie, and make things up even for negative attention. And she obviously got some negative attention from Daniel Meyer if not from TypePad central too since she had to remove the motorcycle storey post. She's probably proud of the fact that she was asked by the original author to remove his story from her blog. Idiot.
I almost feel sorry for Mr. Corrections Officer Grave Robber LeftyFixit. :::almost::: Once white trash, always white trash I guess.
well, you know I consider her a bottom feeder along with her best friend's daughter, you know who, and would never leave a comment for either of them. They're both totally off the radar with me and I'm never surprised to hear of anything they do. YOu can't change your spots and they both have a ton of them.
Hello Shar,
I want to apologize for my assinine bahavior. I know I shouldn't have edited your comments on my blog. But I'm a sorry excuse for a human being, so what can I say? I sure hope you will forgive me and consider me for membership into the monkey group. I want that more than anything! Hoping y'all will think about it.
Carol
Post a Comment