Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been tagged....by Jules

"Favorites" polls are really hard for me. I don't have favorites of anything really. My tastes change frequently. So as of today, here are my answers. LOL

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Awake at 7, got up about 8

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Not fair!! I love them both -- pearl is my birthstone, and who doesn't love diamonds!?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Oh gosh. I think it was Curious George actually! With Miss Grace. :)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
"24", Sopranos and Desperate Housewives

5. What did you have for breakfast?
yogurt

6. What is your middle name?
Marie

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Chinese or Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike?
Hominy, creamed corn, mushrooms, geoduck (and a few I have never tried and never will LOL--okra, escargot to name a couple)

9. Your favorite potato chip?
Don't care much for them, so no favorite

10. Favorite CD you've been listening to lately?
Keith Urban, Be Here

11. What kind of car do you drive?
I have an old old old (it's really old) Mazda GLC

12. Favorite sandwich?
Don't care much for sandwiches, but if I have to pick a favorite it would be either a French dip or grilled ham & cheese

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Lieing, dishonesty, two-faced, manipulative

14. What are your favorite clothes?
jeans & tees in summer, jeans & sweaters in winter

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN'T you go?
Anyplace in or near the middle east

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
no favorite

17. Where would you want to retire?
Wow. Hard to say, but probably not here.

18. Favorite time of day?
Evening, after dinner is done

19. Where were you born?
McChord Air Force Base, Tacoma, WA

20. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball

21. Who do you think will not send this back?
I don't know because I haven't even thought of who I'll send it to yet! LOL

22. Person you expect to send it back first?
See #21

23. Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi when I still drank pop -- gave up all soft drinks a few years ago

24. Cougars or Huskies?
Go Dawgs! (wow--where did this one generate!?? Obviously in my home state!)

25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl

26.Pedicure or Manicure?
Neither. Don't touch my hands or feet. Icky.

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Chat room is up and running! Woohoo.

28. What did you want to be when you were little?
A secretary. I loved filling out forms and doing "office" work. And I spent nearly 30 years being secretary, stenographer, typist, data entry operator, office manager, admin assistant and transcriptionist.

29. What is your best childhood memory?
Walking to the beach every day every summer.

30. Piercing?
Yep. Two in each ear.

31. Ever been to AFRICA?
Nope.

32. Ever been toilet papering?
Nope.

33. Been in a car accident?
Yes. A car behind me was hit by the truck behind him smashing him into the back of my car at a stop sign.

34. Favorite restaurants?
Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Puerto Villarta -- none of which are within 200 miles of where I live

35. Favorite flower?
Fragrant roses I guess. They are my birth-flower.

36. Favorite ice cream?
My favorite food!! I love almost any kind except chocolate or any kind with chocolate chunks in it.

37. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell, Skippers, Dairy Queen -- I only go out to eat maybe twice a year though, whether it's fast food or slow food. There aren't any real close by me.

38. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
Ok this question sucks!! Brings back major bad memories because I DID TOO LOOK BOTH WAYS AT THAT 4-WAY STOP!!! Asshole flunked me. Bitter much? YES! Answer: Once. But I should have passed.

39. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
Cindy/WAgal

40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Oh come on. Just one store??? Pier 1 or Target I guess. LOL

41.Mountains or Ocean?
Ocean, hands down.

42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
See #21

43. Last person you went to dinner with?
Hubster, SIL and BIL

44. How many tattoos do you have?
None but have been considering it for a long time now.

45. How many people are you sending this to?
See #21 LOL

46. What time did you finish this e-mail?
It's 5:30 -- Pacific time

47. Favorite magazine?
PaperCrafts and Country Living

48. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
Not enamored by fame, but I'll meet Keith Urban if he makes Nicole stay home.

49. If you could choose another first name, what would it be?
Wow. Haven't thought about that since 6th grade actually. Never liked my name but never came up with one I like better either. LOL

50. If you could choose another profession right now, what would it be?
Graphic Design maybe.

No comments: