Thursday, September 29, 2005

Now it's getting fun!!

Thanks so much to Kip for helping me figure out how to add links so I can work on adding cool stuff. Check out the links to some of my favorite hilarious sites. Now that I know how to do it, I'll add more stuff later but for now, those should give you something to talk about. LOL!

Oh, and someone emailed me the link to Robin's post on the CKMB sharing my blog link. You are brave, woman! How long do you think it will last before they pull it? ROFL Thanks so much. I appreciate you sharing it. The more traffic, the better. It's been pretty boring hanging out here by myself all the time. Hee!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Shar!!!
I am so glad that we can talk this way. I SOOO miss talking to you on the CKMB. I look forward to visiting with you here.

Your blog looks great. I am in the process of getting mine ready. My son is helping me--hopefully I'll be up and running in a few days.

I'm so excited to "see" you and look forward to "talking" daily now!!!

Mae

Rhonda said...

Hey Shar long time no talk. I'm so glad that you have a blog now. I have one here also on blogspot. Mine is rhondasturf.blogspot.com so come check mine out when you get a chance. I need to learn how to do the links also and I will in time. I just had to say HELLO to you dear Shar.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Hi Shar

Glad to see you up and running. Your blog looks great. I'll be back to visit later:)

Steph

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... they never did pull it! STill there this morning!