Thursday, September 29, 2005

My favorite layout I've ever done

The Cowgirl and The Dawgie

My sweet little Gracie with her beloved dawgie, Princess Joey. Journaling (which I haven't done yet) will go on the tag that is tucked behind the photo. My first and so far only WA layout. OMG I LOVE these papers. I printed the title on cardstock and cut it BY HAND with my teeny scissors. I so love how this page came out. If you click on the pic you can see the sewing much better in the larger image. TFL!

9 comments:

Mae said...

I LOVE yur layout. That is some sweet little cowgirl. Yes, those WA papers are gorgeous. I have quite a few myself but haven't used them yet. I love your work and hope you will post more soon.

Shar, I am so, so, so happy to be able to talk to you again.

Mae

Shar said...

Hi Mae!!
I'm so glad to see you here! Thank you so much for complimenting my layout. Gracie spent a lot of time with us this summer, so I have lots of pics to post now that I have it figured out. Of course, finding time to scrap them is another thing. LOL

Anonymous said...

Shar, I really enjoy looking at so many peoples work on the MB. But your stuff is some of my favorite. I'm glad you have a place to showcase it now :) TFS and keep it coming girl friend. Darla.

julie said...

Wow Shar it's just beautiful. What a sweetheart! I'm so glad you set up this blog!

Julie

Jennifer said...

WOW Shar - this is awesome. It is so great to see your layouts again. Gracie continues to get cuter and cuter, doesn't she. Isn't WA grand!! I'm still a collecter - haven't done anything with what I've got - but I've got it!!

Thanks for sharing

jennifer

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!! ITs sooo cute!!

Kip said...

Very cool Layout and I'm really impressed that you cut out that title!!!

Shar said...

Thanks you guys! The sad thing about it is that I have now intimidated myself and nothing I do looks good to me anymore. Waahh!! I've always been very good with scissors (so good I have never run with them--hee hee!!!) and cut out a lot of my "early" titles that way. In script fonts, no less. I just do it while watching tv or something so I don't get too bored. LOL

Anonymous said...

That layout is absolutely gorgeous. I love it!! What is WA papers? Oh, I bet it is wild asparagus. Is it? Is it? So glad you have your site. It will be fun to come here. I miss the (old) crowd. LOL Pat