Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moving day.......

I have finally made the decision to phase out the monkey blog. Basically, I'm just moving everything over to the studio blog, so no tears, k? ;)

So much is going on these days that I just haven't had time to keep up on both blogs....as you can see!!!! The poor monkey blog has been suffering for some time and I feel it is time to wrap it up. With my role as Lead Designer for Scrapbuggy, I simply don't have the time to keep up on two personal blogs, plus the store blog, Scrapbuggy message boards and gallery as well. Up till now, the scrap blog has been just a place to share my work, but it has become more than that now, as I'm there every day. If you haven't been to the studio blog lately, please come on over and check it out. Lots of fun stuff added, new color scheme and slideshows. All new and improved! The only thing missing now is YOU!

See you there!!!

No comments: