1) Link to the "tagger" & post the rules.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself- random/weird facts.
3) Tag 7 people & link to them.
4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.
1) I was tagged by Jayne. See her blog here: http://www.wonderingsfromthewesterngate.blogspot.com/
2) 7 things about me:
1. I was born in an air force base hospital
2. I get grossed out if someone touches me with their stocking feet
3. Most of my working career has been with Washington State agencies. I started with the Employment Security Dept. (which is now called job service) right after I married, when I was barely 19; Dept. of Social & Health Services where I was supervisor of the reception dept. and food stamp cashier, Dept. of Corrections Adult Probation and Parole. All in Bremerton, WA.
4. I don't like mushrooms, but mostly because I can't stand their squeaky rubberyness on my teeth! EWWWW!
5. I don't care for chocolate.
6. I grew up on a farm and could milk the cow in 10 minutes -- yes, by hand!
7. The older I get, the worse my fear of snakes. I get sweaty palms even seeing a picture of one.
3) Well, I don't know enough people who blog to tag 7 others who haven't already been tagged, but I tag Cheryl, Nichole, Tami and Ruth. See their links at right.
No comments:
Post a Comment