Friday, August 17, 2007

If you hadn't noticed.....

.....I've been unable to access my own MSN Group!!!!!!!!! I HATE MSN! I sent email to help/support and got a reply today. He must be really short because my issue apparently zinged right over his head, so I emailed again. I'll be lucky if I'll EVER be able to get back. I'm serious. :(
In the meantime, I tried making a new name and rejoining. Um. Duh. The application for approval comes to ME. So I asked dd, Sally, one of my assistant managers if she would approve that for me so I can at least get in even if I can't access manager tools and guess what. She keeps getting a message that her email address for that password is incorrect so she can't get in either!!!! (It's the ONLY email address she has. UGH)

That's what I've been dealing with these couple of days. I'm glad I was able to post Ruth's Happy Birthday post before MSN shit on me. Hope it was a lovely day, Ruth! ;)

I'm missing the jungle. :(
MONKEY HUGS.

No comments: