Sunday, March 04, 2007

Scrap-a-Faire is history..........till SAF2 that is!

What a fabulously fun week!!! If you missed out on the first ever Scrap-a-Faire, you MUST attend SAF2 in November. :) The classes were awesome, the chats with designers, editors and other scrappy celebs were really fun, and the lounge.....well, let's just say there is one cushion with the permanent shape of my butt in it. LOL!! Met tons of new friends, chatted with old ones and reconnected with some from other boards and places I've been.

Admin was exceptional and all problems and questions were cleared up practically on the spot. Our suggestions and ideas for improvements and changes were all met with positives and everything is being taken into consideration for SAF2 in November. It's nice to have input in such a great event, even though they did a phenomenal job for a first go round!

In our last chat with all the admin folks, we had a chance to win a prize. Toss out a number between 1 and 100, just one guess. I was the first to post with 34. After everyone guessed Tammy announced the prize was a $50 AmexCC. and guess who won!!!!!!!!!! ME!!! I bet she about wet her pants when I guessed the right answer right off the bat. LOL I'm so excited. :) What a fab way to end the faire!

I took two classes, Leah Fung's Rolodex Reminder Album--the very first sb class I have ever taken, in person or online!!!!--and it was so much fun I decided to try another, so last night I bought Melissa Inman's School Albums in a Snap class. I'm not quite finished with my rolodex class, but here it is so far. I have yet to take the school album class, but will do that when I finish the rolodex.

Keep an eye out for Scrap-a-Faire2 in November. Scrapbooks Etc. rocks!

No comments: